Thursday 12 December 2013

Growth portfolio candidates

Candidates for the growth portfolio



These are the current candidates for the growth portfolio using the filters that I detailed in my post on 26 April here.  This will produce companies that have a recent record of managing good growth, are expected by the market to grow over the next 12 months at a rate of at least 15% and are reasonably valued.



Click on table to enlarge

I have ranked the top three in each criteria above green, orange & yellow for 1st, 2nd or 3rd.  The companies I have shaded in blue also appeared in a previous screen, GBO and BKG on 3rd May 2013 and BRK on 10th June.
 
The performance to date of those two previous screens are detailed below:
 
Click on table to enlarge
As always the screen should be just the start of the due diligence that is required to ascertain whether a stock is worthy of investment.
 
I am currently looking at S&U (SUS) and if I have the time will I will post the results of that analysis, or at least a summary of it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment